With their reputable brand and commitment to their clients, this company is moving forward with their business plans. They seek for a hands-on Regional IT Manager to be part be their IT team.
- Manage and lead IT support (Hardware, software, network, enterprise back-up and recovery, server/database, cloud services IaaS, SaaS, PaaS) for Singapore and regional entities
- Ensure that the company’s network and security infrastructure is stable
- Deal with onsite and cloud servers
- Escalate issues to Level 2 and 3 support when required
- Manage IT expenses and budget
- Update company’s IT policy
- Liaise with IT vendors
- Participate in IT Projects (Upgrades, updates, migrations etc)
- Work closely with other business stakeholders to determine IT requirements/solutions
- Degree in IT/Information Technology or any other relevant IT education
- Minimum 5 years of experience handling managing of full spectrum IT support (Hardware, software, network and server/database) and projects
- Experience handling regional IT projects
- Knowledge in SAP, Microsoft 365, Symantec, Windows, Linux, Cisco, Fortigate etc.
- Solutions-oriented, friendly, helpful, resourceful and able to multi-task
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org