*Seeking for a Regional Credit Manager with minimum 6 years of Credit analysis experience dealing with Structured Deals- Carbon, Emissions, LPG, LNG*
Armed with their expansion plans, this organization has a well-established brand name. Currently, they seek for a Regional Credit Manager to be part of their Credit team.
- Perform regional Credit analysis and review work, assign Credit ratings
- Conduct Credit and market research on counterparties
- Perform Credit risk reporting risk monitoring and margining
- Provide Credit advice to the business
- Ensure proper onboarding and KYC work done on counterparties
- Update Credit procedures and ensure compliance of Credit policy
- Work closely with other stakeholders e.g. Traders, Finance, Operators etc.
- Any other adhoc credit related work and projects
- Degree in Business Studies/Finance/Banking/Economics/Commerce or any other relevant education
- Minimum 6 years of Credit Analysis experience dealing with Structured Deals- Carbon, Emissions, LPG, LNG
- Knowledge in Carbon Master Agreements, ISDA/CSA, LNG MSPA
- Diligent, proactive, keen eye for details and has good interpersonal and communication skills
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job opportunities, please refer to our website https://resolutehunter.com
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org