This MNC forges their strong brand name with a wide array of product offerings and service excellence. They are ones of the trusted brands in their field. They are currently looking for an Assistant Treasury Manager/Senior Treasury Officer to be part of their Regional Treasury team.
- Participate in cash management including cash projection and reconciliation
- Assist in execution of FX
- Treasury administration duties
- Prepare documentation for the submission to banks e.g. account opening, maintenance, facilities provided etc.
- Prepare internal Treasury reports for management e.g. FX and liquidity reporting
- Work closely with various stakeholders
- Diploma or Degree in Business Studies/Finance/Banking/Economics/Commerce or any other relevant education
- Minimum 3 years of Treasury experience handling cash management and FX/liquidity reporting (Working in Banks, Commodities or Shipping companies or Large corporates etc.)
- Hands on experience in SAP or Microsoft Excel- VBA
- Diligent, proactive, keen eye for details and has good interpersonal and communication skills
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job opportunities, please refer to our website at https://resolutehunter.com
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org