*Seeking for a Regional Credit Assistant Manager/Manager with minimum 5 years of experience working in a Commodities Trading firm or Shipping/Bunkering firms and has handed Credit/shipping insurance*
This MNC has a well-received and strong brand. They are constantly ahead of their competitors. Currently, they seek for a Regional Credit Analyst/Senior Credit Analyst to be part of their Credit team.
- Perform regional Credit analysis and review work
- Conduct Credit, market research and assign credit limit and rating on counterparties
- Support Traders and provide Credit advice for daily transactions
- Deal with credit/shipping insurance
- Ensure proper onboarding and KYC work done on counterparties
- Prepare Credit risk reports
- Update Credit procedures and ensure compliance of Credit policy
- Work closely with other stakeholders e.g. Traders, Finance, Operators etc.
Any other adhoc credit related work and projects
- Degree in Business Studies/Finance/Banking/Economics/Commerce or any other relevant education
- Minimum 5 years of Credit Analysis or Credit Analyst experience working in a Commodities Trading firm (Agricultural, metals or oil Trading firms) or Banking (Dealing with commodities)
- Diligent, proactive, keen eye for details and has good interpersonal and communication skills
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job opportunities, please refer to our website https://resolutehunter.com
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org