*Seeking for an IT Specialist with minimum 2 years of pricing experience in Commodities or Banking or Financial Institution industry (Dealing with prices or forward curves etc.) and hands on experience in Microsoft Excel VBA development and SQL AND other programming languages e.g. .Net/JAVA/Python*
This commodities brand dominates the industry with their firm and steady leadership. As they embark on their exciting growth strategy, the company seeks for an IT Specialist (Pricing for Commodities- Excel VBA/SQL) to be part of their team.
- Manage the upload or input of commodities prices
- Monitor and ensure smooth running of the price load process or batch steps run (e.g. Fix curves, Load prices manually, Debugging of Excel spreadsheet etc.)
- Rectify any trade valuation or price upload issue
- Support in-house developed pricing systems
- Participate in other projects e.g. Automation of manual duties
- Work closely with other business and internal/external stakeholders e.g. IT vendor/IT team etc.
- Degree in Business Management Major in Finance/Statistics/Mathematics/Economics or IT/Information Security/Computer Science or any other relevant education
- Minimum 2 years of pricing experience in Commodities or Banking or Financial Institution industry (Dealing with prices or forward curves etc.)
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Excel VBA development and SQL to adapt queries and stored procedures and other programming languages e.g. .Net/JAVA/Python
- Independent, highly analytical, proactive and a team player
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org