This is an established Private Equity firm and they seek for an experienced Finance Director to be part of their management team.
- Manage the Accounts team
- Ensure timely Financial, Accounts, Cash flow, Forecast, AUM and Management reporting
- Handle treasury functions including banking relationships, liquidity management and payments etc
- Deal with valuations of portfolio companies with external valuation firms and deal teams
- Manage external fund admin for reconciliation, LP reporting, capital calls etc.
- Manage internal and external regulators e.g. Auditors, MAS, IRAS etc.
- Assist the management on any strategic tasks etc.
- Any other adhoc duties
- ACCA or Degree in Accountancy/Accounting/Commerce/Business (Major in Accountancy) or any other relevant education
- Minimum 10 years of hands-on experience in managing an Accounts/Finance team in Private Equity- Accounting, Treasury and valuation
- Meticulous, takes initiative, proactive, organized, has good interpersonal and communication skills
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org