*Seeking for a Compliance talent in AML/CDD (Corporate Banking) who has at least 3 years of experience and some exposure to data analytics tools*
This bank has a solid base. With their unwavering, reliable and consistent service standards, they are looking to expand their reach to their clientele. Currently, they seek for a new talent, Compliance- AML/CDD to be part of their Compliance team.
- Perform compliance (AML/CDD) monitoring and report on testing/assessments
- Provide AML Analytics Support
- Keep abreast of latest changes to regulations (AML/CFT)
- Update company’s policy with any latest changes
- Work closely with various business units
- Any other ad-hoc compliance duties or involvement in Projects
- Degree in Business Studies/Finance/Banking/Commerce/Law or any other relevant education
- Minimum 3 years of Compliance experience (AML/CDD) in a Corporate Bank
- Knowledge in any data analytics tool or AML System will be good e.g. SQL, Python, Pythagoras, SWIFT Screening Systems, Nice Actimize etc.
- Independent, diligent, meticulous, strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org