*Seeking for a Finance Manager with minimum 10 years of Accounting (Full sets) in a Commodities Trading firm (Agricultural, Metals or Energy/oil Trading)*
This firm has a strong leadership and steady growth plans. Currently, they seek for a Finance Manager who will like to join their Accounting team.
- Ensure preparation of statutory financial statements and Management reporting including GST, GTP and annual tax filing
- Perform budgeting and forecasting
- Analyze the monthly variances
- Liaise with auditors and IRAS etc.
- Work with other stakeholders (Finance, Treasury, Operations, Traders etc.)
- Any other adhoc duties
- Degree in Accountancy/Accounting/Commerce or ACCA or any other relevant education
- Minimum 10 years of Accounting (Full sets) in a Commodities Trading firm (Agricultural, Metals or Energy/oil Trading) and MTM Accounting with Big 4/Audit exposure
- Chartered Accountant (Professional membership)
- Meticulous, diligent, proactive, analytical and a team player
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com