*Seeking for a Openlink Endur Developer who has a minimum 4 years of programming knowledge in Openlink Endur system using SQL, JVS, Java or C++*
This Commodities MNC is well-established and reputable. They are expanding and growing their IT team. Currently, the company seeks for an Openlink Endur Developer to be part of their IT team.
- Understand business users’ requirements
- Recommend, implement and troubleshoot Openlink Endur or other solutions
- Streamline or Integrate Openlink Endur processes and solutions
- Participate in other IT projects
- Work closely with other business and internal/external stakeholders e.g. IT vendor/IT team etc.
- Degree in IT/Information Security/Computer Science or any other relevant education
- Minimum 4 years of programming experience in Openlink Endur system (Preferably with Commodities Trading exposure)
- Knowledge in the IT skill sets:
o Exposure in developing, implementing and testing
o Use SQL for database design and implementation
o Endur programming experience using JVS
o Application development using C++ or Java
- Independent, highly analytical, proactive and has good communication and interpersonal skills
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com