*Seeking for a Clearing Executive with minimum 4 years of hands-on Clearing experience with Commodities Derivatives and dealing with ASX/ICE/SGX*
Entrenched within their specialized markets, this company seeks to exceptionally push their own boundaries. Currently, they are currently seeking for a Clearing Executive to be part of the Operations team.
- Manage and handle daily clearing operations for Commodities derivatives (FX, Oil, Metals, Power and Gas)
- Ensure all processes are properly transacted (from source to book and records systems)
- Handle Brokerage and broker rate agreements, request regarding positions and broker set up etc.
- Deal with broker reconciliations and Exchange/CCP
- Report Listed futures and options expires to Traders and middle officers
- Resolve any issues from the operations processes
- Work closely with Traders, Trade Finance, Finance and other relevant departments
- Degree in International Finance/International Shipping/Business Studies/Finance/Banking/Economics/Commerce or any other relevant education
- Minimum 4 years of Clearing experience with Commodities and listed Derivatives and dealing with ASX
- Knowledge in the trade lifecycle of Cleared/Futures trades and exchanges (SGX, ICE, ASX)
- Think of the box. solutions-oriented, able to multi-task, efficient, has good interpersonal and communication skills
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com