*Seeking for a Settlements Officer/Senior Officer who has a minimum of 2 years’ experience handling Treasury Operations/settlements in banking*
This bank is a highly reputable organization. They have a strong leadership and work culture. As they continue to expand their operations, they seek for a Treasury Operations/Settlements officer to be part of their team.
- Handle Treasury products’ transactions (FX, Money markets, Interest rates derivatives etc.)
- Ensure smooth processing of trades e.g. Input, edit, check trades or fund transfers etc.
- Perform Nostro reconciliation
- Make brokerage payments
- Collect and follow up on documents from counterparties
- Collaborate effectively with other internal and external stakeholders
- Diploma or Degree Holders (or any relevant education)
- Minimum 2 years of experience handling Treasury operations/Settlements in a Bank
- Meticulous, team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job opportunities, please refer to our website at https://resolutehunter.com
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org