*Seeking for an Assistant Finance Manager/Manager who has minimum 5 years of experience handling Financial, Statutory and Regulatory reporting, Corporate tax and GST computations in a Corporate Bank*
This bank has a solid foundation. With their strong financials and leadership, they seek to grow their business and bring it to greater heights. Currently, they seek for an Assistant Finance Manager/Finance Manager to be part of their Finance team.
- Handle Financial, Statutory and Management Accounting
- Perform Regulatory/MAS reporting
- Perform tax calculations (Corporate tax and GST computation)
- Collaborate effectively with other internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree/Professional Degree in Accountancy/Commerce or ACCA or any other relevant education
- Minimum 4 years of experience handling Financial, Statutory and Regulatory reporting, Corporate tax and GST computations in a Corporate Bank
- Meticulous, resourceful, team player, strong interpersonal and communication skills
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com